We recently announced that we have been working on new enhancements to our Text Survey product. After months of our technical team endlessly working hard, we are excited to announce that the new update has gone live today. You maybe wondering what has changed and why you should start implementing SMS surveys in your business strategy today. Let’s start by taking a look at the new enhancements.
The Additional Features
- Design Mode
The new Design Mode is an altogether better way of interacting with your survey. You get a significant graphical representation of your survey that allows you to see immediately how different answers will lead your users to different parts of your survey. It makes it much easier see if your survey is right
By having a graphical illustration of your survey, if something isn’t right Also, it’s now much easier to fix it. You can just drag and drop the connectors between questions to change their order quickly.
With the previous (and still existing) features such as placeholders and tailored responses are a little hard to find in the existing interface; they are hidden behind buttons and appear in modal dialogues that restrict your view of the rest of your survey. This isn’t the case in Design Mode as all these features are visible simultaneously.
To make your SMS Survey creations easier, we’ve also added interactive help to Text Survey. Clicking the Help menu gives you a list of tutorials, each of which will highlight the relevant areas of the screen and explain how to perform various actions in an interactive way.
What are the benefits of the new Design Mode feature?
The standard TextSurvey interface evolved over time as more features were added. This means that some features (such as predefined lists) are not available through the primary interface. Additionally, some UI features that were designed when TextSurvey was first envisaged (for example, the editor for managing responses is in a separate dialogue) no longer fit the way TextSurvey is used. The new Design Mode was created with all of TextSurvey’s existing features in mind and, because of this, it is much more suitable and easier to use. Those who want to continue using the standard TS features can still do so by just selecting the basic survey on the left-hand column.
Who would use the new enhancements?
Anybody who uses TextSurvey can benefit from the new enhancements, even those creating small, linear surveys. Those who create complex multi-path surveys will benefit the most from the Design Mode as they can see their entire survey at a glance.
Why SMS Surveys?
Customer feedback is imperative for any business to succeed. SMS Surveys allows companies to gather valuable customer data, analyse and make necessary changes to grow and nurture their business. 95% of people said they are more likely to respond to an SMS survey compared to other forms. On average, only 9% of telephone surveys are completed which means SMS are the way forward! Here are 6 key points why you need SMS surveys in your
- High Delivery rates – 95% of the world’s population own a mobile phone compared to 75% of the world accessing emails. With SMS you will be able to reach a vast majority of your target audience. By implementing SMS, you’ll be able to communicate to the majority of your audience successfully.
- High Open Rates – 98% of text messages read under 3 minutes compared to emails that have a low 22% open rate within 90 minutes.
- High Response rates – Research shows that people are 8 times more likely to respond to a text-message compared to email.
- Quick responses – On average people respond to SMS surveys within 5 minutes compared with email surveys which have an average response time of 1 hour 4 minutes! Fast answers, means that you can make quick decisions to improve your business.
- Honest Data – Consumers, have admitted they’re more likely, to be honest in a text survey due to feeling non-pressurised compared to telephone.]
- 6. High level of return – Text-message marketing is not only a cost-effective form of communication but also 45% of SMS campaigns generate a successful ROI!
Don’t just take our word for it, try Text Survey today and start enjoying the benefits of SMS surveys today. For more information on how to use Text Survey or guidance on creating SMS surveys, contact our friendly customer care team on 0845 112 1302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.