Easter is nearly upon us. If you’re planning a special SMS campaign to commemorate this seasonal holiday, look no further than this article. We will be sharing some tips and SMS templates so you can deliver a successful Easter marketing campaign.
Free Easter Templates
We have put together 20 of our favourite Easter SMS templates for you to get started today:
Voucher codes and savings
1. “Hi Helen! Hop along to savings this Easter! Get 20% off all items in-store and online. Use code EASTER20 at checkout.”
2. “Exclusive to subscribers! Grab a 10% discount off your Easter gifts. Use code EASTER TREAT at checkout.”
3. “Happy Easter David! We hope you have an egg-citing day!”
4. “Wishing you a joy-filled Easter filled with love, peace, and hope.”
5. ” Happy Easter from our family at [insert brand name] to yours. Let us know how you plan to spend the day.”
6. “Easter is nearly here! Tell us your favourite Easter treats for a chance to win an Easter hamper”
7. “Make Easter eggstra special! Shop our limited edition Easter collection. Hurry whilst stocks last!” [Insert URL]
8. “Make sure your little ones don’t miss out on their favourite chocolate this Easter. Click here [insert URL] for Easter eggs straight to your door.”
Lifestyle & gift guides
9. “Plan an Easter Egg hunt on a budget with our savvy Easter guide.” [Insert URL]
10. “Easter brunch made easy with exclusive recipes in our Easter food guide. Download yours now!” [Insert URL]
11. “Hop online and visit our store for our amazing Easter sale. Don’t miss out!” [Insert URL]
12. “Make time for yoursel this Easter weekend and hop on down to our store. Our Easter week sale is now on!”
13. “Celebrate Easter in style with our seasonal collection. Shop now for free shipping!”
14. “Get egg-cited for Easter with our selection of fun and festive decorations. Order before 1st April for free delivery.”
15. “Book your beauty treatment in time for the Easter holidays. Reply “Yes” to this text message and we’ll schedule your next appointment.”
16. “A reminder to all patients! We know Easter is a busy time but please don’t forget to attend your appointment. Click here [insert URL] to reschedule if you need to change your appointment. Thank you!”
17. “Hi, Reshma! Dreaming of booking a last-minute Easter getaway? Discover [insert brand name]’s amazing deals here!” [Insert URL]
18. “Book your Easter Sunday lunch at [insert restaurant name] today and get a free glass of Prosecco on arrival. Book here [insert URL]
General Easter templates
19.”Give the kids a hoppy Easter and get your hands on our new Easter bunny baskets. Hurry! Limited availability!” [Insert URL]
20. “[Insert brand name] Easter gift cards now available for those special people in your life .” [Insert URL]
What to consider when planning your Easter SMS campaign
Before you send your Easter texts, it’s important to factor in the following key elements:
Identify your audience
Who will your SMS messages be aimed at? What are the interests and preferences of your target audience? You will need to identify which customers will be interested in celebrating Easter and which are most likely to engage.
Once you have decided which subscribers you want to reach, SMS segmentation will help you to target them more efficiently.
Make texts clear, concise and to the point
Text messages are limited to 160 characters so you need to make each one count. People also usually scan the first line of a text to decide whether it’s worth a closer look. So make your opener irresistible!
Focus on the most important parts of your message such as the discount code and the call to action. Use attention-grabbing words such as ‘act now,’ ‘limited offer’ etc. Use abbreviations, acronyms, and emojis to get your point across quickly.
SMS allows brands to personalise the content they share with subscribers. This helps to grow the relationship between the customer and the brand. For example, a good platform should be able to harvest data (with the user’s consent) such as their name, date of birth, demographic group, favourite products, etc.
Customise your text messages by addressing your customer by name or alerting them to favourite products or product drops in their area etc. Personalisation of this kind makes your subscribers feel valued and recognised.
Test your texts
This is a part of the process that’s often overlooked, especially when businesses have a campaign deadline. Ensure that you test and refine your SMS messages before the final send.
By testing and refining your content, you can ensure better conversion rates.
Make it two-way
Interacting with your subscribers is a great way to get to know them better. Use two-way SMS by setting up keywords for automatic responses. Ask questions that will help you to profile your customers more accurately but will also show that you have an interest in them too.
Any responses containing useful information such as favourite products, whether your subscribers have children or pets, if they work from home etc. can be stored on your database to allow you to target your customers more specifically in future campaigns.
Get started with your Easter SMS campaign
If you would like to create your own Easter SMS campaign but don’t know where to start, get in touch with our friendly team for advice and support. We can have you up and running in no time.
SMS messaging offers so much and we know that once you start, you will see results right away. Why not start a free trial with TextAnywhere today?
From all of us at TextAnywhere, we hope you have a lovely Easter weekend and spring break.