It is important, now more than ever, to get in front of the right users at the right time with the right product. With the availability of choice across digital media, it is vital that marketers devise multi-channel campaigns in order to capture the full prospective audience when they are at the right point of the buying cycle and ready to engage.
SMS messaging can play a pivotal role in any multi-channel digital marketing strategy. The following points detail exactly why every digital marketer should be utilising SMS in their marketing strategy;
- Unrivaled open rates: With 98% of people opening text messages you know your message will be seen by virtually all your audience.
- Rapid response time: With text messages opened within 3 minutes of receipt, SMS enables genuinely real-time marketing opportunity. The average response rate for marketing emails is 6% whereas SMS has an average 45% response rate!
- Wide-spread acceptance: Text is a mature channel and used widely, providing volume in addition to open rates.
- Targeted Content: Create different messages based on the interests and challenges faced by your respective customer segments for greater response.
- A host of functionality: With marketing, two-way communication, survey and alert products available TextAnywhere can support in multi-channel campaigns, whatever the objective.
- Shortlink Messages: Include URL links to campaign landing pages for a consistent experience. The average click-through rate on URLs via SMS is 36% – which is high compared to other marketing channels.
- Campaign Tracking: Compare text marketing with other facets of your multi-channel campaign with UTM tagging for ROI analysis. Discover how to track your SMS marketing campaigns in Google Analytics in five simple steps here.
- API Integration: Send follow up communications automatically based on interaction with other digital campaign elements through TextAnywhere’s API.
If you are interested in SMS marketing or would like to know more about our services talk to our friendly customer care team on 0845 122 1302 or email [email protected].