When it comes to creating a successful, well-rounded mobile marketing strategy, SMS marketing plays a vital role. This is due to the large number of benefits it carries when compared with similar marketing methods. But what is it exactly that makes SMS marketing so effective? The following points aim to help you discover why:
- Drastically reduce your overall marketing time: Shrink the amount of time you spend planning, creating and distributing your marketing campaigns using SMS marketing. More traditional methods of marketing require extensive planning before they are put into practice. The ability to get you messages into your customers’ hands instantly, as soon as you have something to tell your audience, is a feature that cannot be matched by other forms of marketing.
- Enjoy cost-effective results: SMS marketing is one of the cheapest forms of marketing available. You only need to pay out a small sum for the number of text messages you purchase which is minimal when compared to the cost of printed adverts, poster production, TV adverts, etc.
- Filter out uninterested individuals: Because SMS marketing is an opt-in service you are only targeting the customers who have an actual interested in your product, eliminating the time and money spent contacting individuals who are not willing to interact with your business.
- Get straight to the point: The limited characters in a standard text message ensure that the messages you send are precise and contain only the relevant and important information that your customers need to know. This removes the unnecessary waffle that nobody likes to read.
- Global marketing reach: With the number of active handsets across the globe now over the billion threshold, you would be crazy not to want to tap into this huge market. Sending text messages is just one of the ways to do this.
If you would like to know more about how SMS marketing can help your business then call our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302.