As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best messaging platform coupled with best-in-class customer service, we have brought the Mediaburst and and Text Anywhere brands together, so that we can double up on the investment in a single brand, platform, and customer experience.
From 22nd April 2021, Mediaburst, Textburst, Clockwork SMS and Survey Mill customers will join the TextAnywhere family. This means that, over time, the branding you see on your platform, your invoices, and any customer communications will be TextAnywhere. However, there will be no changes to your API information, you will be speaking to the same people on customer support, and you will have the same account manager. Moreover, you will not need to make any changes to the bank account to which you make payment.
The platform to which you migrated in either late 2020 or early 2021 will continue to be enhanced; indeed we hope to share some exciting news about new features in the next few weeks.
The Mediaburst, Textburst, Clockwork SMS and Survey Mill websites are being redirected to TextAnywhere. When you go to log in on this site, you will see the option to log in to the new platform or the legacy TextAnywhere platform. All Mediaburst customers should choose the new platform from these options.
Just to recap:
- You can log in to your SMS platform from the TextAnywhere website – be sure to choose the ‘New’ platform option
- If you prefer to bookmark the link directly to the platform, it remains https://app.mediaburst.co.uk/login
- There are no changes to your API or login details
- There are no changes to your billing details; the bank account into which you make payment, the billing details and the telephone number you may have on file all remain the same
- Your support team and account manager remain the same
- Online support can be accessed via: https://help.mediaburst.co.uk/ (this will be re-branded in the near future)
- Developer documentation for the new platform is here: https://developers.textanywhere.com/ (this site will soon incorporate the Clockwork SMS developer docs).
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us; while we have a new name, we are the same team and we are here to help.