We’re pleased to finally announce that FastSMS is joining the TextAnywhere family starting from mid-September 2021. We’d like to extend a warm welcome to the brilliant FastSMS team and customers. We can’t wait to start working with you.
As part of our ongoing efforts to be the best UK SMS provider, we have merged FastSMS under our new TextAnywhere branding. Bringing FastSMS onboard means that we can double our efforts in building new features; optimising our platform and enhancing our customers’ experiences. We know that we are going to achieve great things together.
We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome and reassure FastSMS customers. Our developers have been working hard to encompass everything that you love about FastSMS into TextAnywhere. This includes:
- Providing a SMS service that anyone can use
- Transparent and clear pricing
- High-quality personal support; you’ll still have the same FastSMS account manager
- In house development
Starting from September 2021 FastSMS customers will be invited to log into our new TextAnywhere platform. Once your new account has been confirmed by our team, you can login to the TextAnywhere platform using your current username and password. We recommend that you bookmark this page for future use. You’ll also notice that your invoices, communication and support materials will change to reflect the TextAnywhere brand. If you currently use an API you shouldn’t notice any changes. In addition, we will be merging the FastSMS website with the TextAnywhere website in November 2021. This means that if you try to visit www.fastsms.co.uk, you’ll be redirected to the TextAnywhere website instead.
Here’s a recap of what you need to know if you’re currently a FastSMS customer:
- You’ll be upgraded to the TextAnywhere platform in groups over the coming months.
- Your login username and password will remain the same.
- All of your account details, contacts and credits will be automatically populated into the TextAnywhere platform.
- Your API should continue to work as usual.
- Your pricing will remain the same.
- You’ll still have the same FastSMS account manager.
- If you need any support using the TextAnywhere platform, you can visit our support page here: https://help.textanywhere.com/
We strongly believe that together with FastSMS we can provide our customers with the best SMS service on the market. We can’t wait to start working together.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us on 0845 122 1302 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.