What are the restrictions when sending messages to Belgium?
When sending messages to international destinations text messages can be subject to local restrictions/filtering imposed both at government and local network levels. Unfortunately we cannot influence these decisions so in order to maximise the potential of a successful delivery please follow the regulations. We have listed known restrictions per country but please note that these are not exhaustive and can change as new restrictions are applied – in most cases the local networks do not make notification of changes, we will update restrictions as and when they become known to us.
- Belgium Proximus Originators may be replaced with short code 8850
- Telenet BE Alphanumeric originators will be overwritten
- Lycamobile BE Alphanumeric originators may be overwritten
- Belgium Mobistar Alphanumeric originators will be overwritten
- Belgium Base Alphanumeric originators may be overwritten
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required