What SMS short code applications are available?
With SMS Shortcodes you have access to four online, free-to-use applications.
Once you’ve been allocated a Short Code for your Keyword, you can go online to your TextAnywhere account and set up your Short Code service, which you can access and amend at anytime.
TextBack enables you to setup and manage a simple automated SMS response service that collates the inbound messages and, optionally, sends back a free-to-receive text message.
TextBack has the following process for setting-up your service:
- Enter the optional response to be sent back to each sender.
- Select whether to be notified by email of each inbound SMS.
- Enter the start and finish date/time of the response service.
- Run the response service.
- View the results online or download each inbound SMS to a spreadsheet file for later analysis.
TextQuiz enables you to setup and manage a simple SMS competition, based on a single multiple choice competition question.
TextQuiz has the following process for setting-up your competition:
- Enter the correct answer for the multiple choice question.
- Enter the text to go back to correct and incorrect entries.
- Select whether to be notified of each entry by email or SMS.
- Enter the start and finish date and time of the competition.
- Run the competition.
- View the results online or download each competition entry to a spreadsheet file for later analysis.
TextVote enables you to setup and manage a simple SMS vote, with as many candidates to vote for as you wish.
TextVote has the following process for setting-up your vote:
- Enter the optional response to be sent back to each voter.
- Select whether you want to be notified of each vote by email.
- Select whether to be notified of each vote by email or SMS.
- Run the vote.
- View the collated results online or download each vote cast to a spreadsheet file for later analysis.
TextList enables you to set up and manage your own subscription service. A subscription service is one where your clients sign-up to your service, and you send messages to the subscriber list, held by us, from within your online account.
Clients joining your service are automatically added to your subscriber list, and are sent a “Welcome” text. Any clients leaving your service are automatically removed, and are sent a “Goodbye” text.
TextList has the following process for setting-up your subscription service:
- Enter the “Welcome” and “Goodbye” text messages.
- Invite clients to text in and join your service.
- Send free-to-receive messages to your subscriber list.
- Clients leave by texting in STOP to your service.
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required