Can I choose for a User not to have their own Personal Address Book?
Yes. To set this Application Right, please follow these steps:
- Click on the ADMIN PANEL button
- Select the the VIEW USERS left-hand menu option
- Choose the User whose rights you would like to modify
- To remove a user’s access to their own address book, un-tick the CAN HAVE A PERSONAL ADDRESS BOOK box
A user will still be able to send messages to named contacts within the Global Address Book, and to individual numbers entered directly in to the ONE-OFF NUMBER AREA.
Please call our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302 for more information if needed.
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required