What landing page should be used for an SMS Marketing campaign?
The first thing to remember is to ensure that the landing page itself is optimised for mobile devices, as most visitors to your landing page are likely to come from the smartphone that received their SMS message. There are several screen resolutions, so we would recommend making the landing page reactive, enabling the smartphone or tablet device to size the page accordingly.
When designing a mobile-friendly landing page for your SMS marketing campaigns, there are a number of factors to consider. We’ve highlighted five tips below to get you started:
- Make the page’s message effective but short.
- Make use of white space to keep the page easy to scan.
- Take touch screen interfaces into account – links must be clickable and interactive.
- Better mobile pages do not need the end user to zoom in to read important information.
- Keep response or call to action forms efficient: the longer the form, the less likely they are to be filled in.
These are just a few tips on how a mobile landing page can help improve your SMS campaigns and interaction with your customers.
For more information on tracking the success of your SMS marketing campaigns, you can read our Measurable SMS Marketing Guide here.
If you would like to find out more information about TextAnywhere’s solutions please call our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302.
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required