How do I track the effectiveness of my SMS campaigns?
There are a number of ways to track the success of an SMS campaign. The first step is to use the TextAnywhere reporting to identify how many recipients actually received the text messages. Once you understand this you can calculate response rates depending on the call to actions in your SMS message.
- Direct responses, with text message replies coming back to you via:
- a.) Your own chosen virtual number, our TextInbound service, with replies received in to your email, your online inbox or stored online for your later retrieval.
- b.) One of our reply-path numbers, with replies received in to your email, your online inbox or stored online for your later retrieval.
- Include a link to a website. This will allow you to monitor (through your website analytics) how many users clicked on the link in your SMS message and visited that unique URL.
- Use a short code in your messages for people to respond to. For example “For more details text INFO to 84025”. You can then analyse the responses to this code within the TextAnywhere short code reporting section of your online account.
Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302 who will be happy to help you with any further questions.
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required